View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 06:59 AM   #432
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'm gonna give Clark Hunt the benefit of doubt on this. I got a really good impression of Brett Veach and he will be no ones veach. Not Andy Reids veach & he will hold his own in negotiations v players agent imo. Dorsey got us to this point now Veach is going bring it to the next upper echelon. He has all the tools and is going do a fine job in scouting and that is what he will bring to the table.

We got what we need in a quarterback going into the 2020's, we can dominate the next decade.

Clark is proving he is not doing it his fathers way of just letting the team exist however it does. He is putting his stamp on it. He maybe loyal to Andy Reid because he believes in Andy Reid but he is first loyal to the Chiefs and this is where the GM has to be exactly what Clark is looking for.
Let's all hope so.

I still can't believe we just fired arguably the best GM the Chiefs have ever had.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.