View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 01:55 AM   #421
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
No roll....my take away from this bureaucratic tug-of-war is Reid is a liar/ego maniac and just forced out the best GM KC has seen in my lifetime...and CHunt is a spineless turd who just gave the keys to his inherited franchise to his surrogate father figure. I haven't said anything negative about Reid (since he came here) until this went down...but I've realized, I dont really like him. Creepy-ass Mormon phony...always trying to act oblivious/ignorant to internal goings-on..."That's Dorse..I dont mess with that". Yeah right...

This whole "They report separately to me" system was horsehit...they never had equal footing.

Meh...there is a reason this team hasn't done shit in 50 years. I shouldn't be surprised. Chiefs just got a lot worse....at least the entitled brats in the LR can rejoice in the fact that "almost" is always good enough for KC...without fear of being held accountable.

This whole scenario makes me appreciate Belichick and his system that much more....there wouldn't be any hurt "feels" over cutting a 12.4 million, 2 td WR. They are in the business of winning championships...Reid has a happy, "feel good" locker-room that chokes when the lights are on. (how many dropped passes against Pittsburgh...Colts historic comeback)

"Almost Good Enough" should be the banners at training camp....or "We'll Get'em Next Time"
this is all conjecture and opinion. totally worthless.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.