Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 12:51 PM   #113
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Run, Forrest, run!!!
Heh, looking back I had all the stigma of an invalid Forrest without any of the enlightened pity. The shoes were just ugly. Even though they were prescription, there was nothing to suggest they were medical. No leg braces or clunky boots. Just uggo shoes with a lump in the arch of the insole and a chunk beveled off the heel to promote turning my feet inward.

Irony was, when I started playing soccer, my gait was probably one of my biggest natural assets. My feet naturally strike the ball in the manner that best promotes accurate passing.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.