Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 10:19 PM   #108
Has a particular set of skills

I had heard that this was a well done show. Stayed out of this thread until I finished the show.

I was leaving my teen years and into early adulthood in the 80's. So there is some nostalgia with the series. Yes, I remember those canned pudding's too. The tennis shoes and hair etc.

I thought the first half of the season was more well done than the 2nd half. Some of the acting was really poor and some was damn good. Lots of holes in the story but this isn't suppose to be cinematic art. Its just a little fun series and it delivered. I'll watch season 2.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.