View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #107
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry_smilez20 View Post
I think we should honor CH by banning GoChiefs for a day. He'd have wanted that.

RIP
Actually no he wouldn't of. He would of told everyone that that wasn't necessary. And that although he didn't care much for him. He did realize that that was part of who GoChiefs was then and is now and that that is alright. Let it define GoChiefs not Crazyhorse.

And not to mention that recently when I asked for some help for a friend who was in the hospital again. GoChiefs was the one that was going to help me out with a link so that he could get to see the games. Dan was aware of this.

You all meant something to him. He knew that although we all may bang heads on the Chiefs when it counted most this place will rally around one another.
He never forgot the overwhelming outreach of support when this very first happened to him not only from the members here but the members on the donko board.

Last edited by Chief Roundup; 08-12-2012 at 03:28 PM..
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.