View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 06:42 AM   #23
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I think it's the 18th.

Correction: it's the 17th. Just checked the list. You joined on the 18th, I joined on the 20th.
I could have sworn I was a day one register. Looking at the list, minus Kyle there were only three who joined on the 17th. A handful of us on the 18th, a few on the 19th and so on. I had forgotten just what a trickle it was in getting people over here. Come to think of it, I signed up but, stayed at the Star board while peeking in over here for two or three days until I noticed all the cool people were making the move. Once I realized this was actually going to become a thing I made the transition.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.