Thread: Movies and TV Are police dramas dead?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 09:01 AM   #10
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
The portrayal of cops in movies is a big reason why police are hated. They consistently portray cops are corrupt, murdering, angry, rule breaking, terrible people. Rarely anymore are cops these big heroes. At least from the few series I watched.

NCIS with Gibbs was good though. I enjoyed that series.
The only network TV show I still watch is Blue Bloods. Great show with a great cast, pretty consistently well done.

I finally gave up on NCIS last season. The whole Gibbs shitcanning his career over a ****ing dog thing, plus Fornell basically turning into Jar Jar Binks finally sealed it. Also, absolutely HATE the bitch who replaced Abby, never liked Jimmy, never liked Vance, and sorry, but I don't care how much of a badass they make Torres, when I see him, I still think Fes from That 70s Show. Bishop was no Ziva, but at least she was pretty and interesting. And while I don't dislike McGee, he's as bland as glass of milk and shouldn't be anything more than a supporting character. He swims in Dinozzo's shoes.

The reruns from the earlier seasons are so much better. Hell, I even prefer Kate to Ziva. Too bad Kate wasn't on the show longer. Jenny was great as the director. Too bad she wasn't on the show longer as well.

I guess Katrina Law has replaced Ted McGinley as the patron saint of shark jumping.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote