View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 10:29 AM   #72
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You probably went downtown when Aunt Flow was in town.

Reminds me: I was talking to a coworker about pussy for some reason. He's currently in a long-term relationship. He says something to the effect of "vaginas smell like fish- they all do" and I just gave him this bewildered look.

That hasn't been my experience at all. Of all the women I've had sex with, only one had a bad smell.
It's usually tasteless bordering on kinda like hose water. IDK. Haven't muff dove in two years so maybe I'm just glossing over details in my memory.

Cue kati and buttered popcorn.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.