Thread: Poop Raider is teh ghey
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 12:37 PM   #84
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep, that was exactly my point. He's the first player to tell the guys he shares a locker room with that he's gay. Like I said, locker rooms are notoriously anti-gay, it's well known.
I don't think locker rooms are anywhere near as bad in terms of homophobia in 2021 than they were 20 or 30 or 40 years ago.

Plus, it's pretty freaking obvious when a male is gay, whether they're an athlete or not, because they're gay, so I'd be really surprised if the other guys didn't already know.

I've met and worked with literally thousand of gay men and women and not even once was it a shock to find out they were gay.

It's pretty freaking obvious, at least in my experience.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.