Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 05:46 AM   #138
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I just started watching this show the other day and I'm about 4 or 5 episodes in. I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to see that. And while I have a few gay friends and relatives, it's not as if every other person is capable of that. That's just not realistic. I hope it gets better because I don't think I will waste my time on an otherwise decent show if they feel they need to shove that in the audience's face.
I don't even remember that.

And they definitely don't shove anything in your face other than how ****ed up our main character is...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.