Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 12:13 PM   #137
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Same thing happened to me for Penny Dreadful. I don't get it. Why does hollywood think that every show now has to include gay people or straight people getting ass ****ed.. Nothing against them, but I have been all over the world, and there just isn't gay people in every crowd.

Actually, I'll tell you why. Hollywood Is full of gay People that like to ass ****.
I just started watching this show the other day and I'm about 4 or 5 episodes in. I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to see that. And while I have a few gay friends and relatives, it's not as if every other person is capable of that. That's just not realistic. I hope it gets better because I don't think I will waste my time on an otherwise decent show if they feel they need to shove that in the audience's face.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.