View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 12:10 PM   #236
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Facebook was amazing until the olds got on it. The old days of Facebook were perfect.

Twitter is great because it is what you make of it. If there is a bunch of horse shit on your feed the fault is yours and only yours. Twitter has so much funny, interesting, and informative stuff every day. Great community. Great way to expand your social and professional network as well.
I think everyone has a different profile of which online sources are more harm than good. Only you know which ones are your trouble spots.

I go on FB maybe 30 minutes a day. The traveler groups and my hiking group are pretty indispensable. Also I actually like keeping up with people. I really don't get sucked in too much because I've either unfollowed or snoozed anyone who agitates me, or they've done the same to me.

Twitter on the other hand is instant rage for me. I had to cut it off when covid started. I can still only go on in small doses. I have a list that's just sports. I'll go back on that when football starts.

CP isn't bad for me now that I'm finally not welching and honoring my DC-ban bet with stevieray.

There's a politics forum started by the exiled politics regs in the twoplustwo.com politics forum where even thought I mostly agree with everyone, I spend too much time and get myself agitated. I just self-banned for 2 weeks and I think I need to make it longer. But the hard part is they're kind of like my community, which matters a lot when you go days without seeing another person.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote