View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 09:05 PM   #230
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Some of you working all of these hours in this thread. I respect it but do not understand it....work\life balance has always been such a big priority. I am pretty lucky I like my job...its always different and challenging and I get to help people. Its also grouped into 12 hour days which leaves for big chunks of time off.

Burn out wise it happens. I usually just slow things down when it comes up and try to enjoy the little things until you get your energy back.
I know I mentioned I work some long hours. 80 hours a week isn't uncommon.

What I didn't say is that I work from home and I have a workload queue. I work on large proposals, so when there's an active proposal, I might work 80 hours a week for 2-4 weeks.

But there's also period where there's ZERO live proposals and I literally just do reading and training, paperwork, and stuff like that. So I definitely have enough valleys to offset the stressful peaks that do happen.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.