Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 11:44 AM   #165
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
No. I haven't been there for a long time. I remember this one time we where therr building a house and my dad opend the back of the uHaul we had and out big fiberglass canoe fell out and hit him on the head and knocked him out cold. was freaking out.

Used to hang out at John Aschcrots house alot with his brother Bob and nephwew Alex. He has these really cool thing that would propell you under the water. Alex was an excellent jet skier and now owns a jet ski shop down there.
Joey Ashcroft John's nephew went to Glendale at the same time I did.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.