View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 04:09 PM   #142
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
So, tangent time, but... Earlier this year, all we heard was, "Once summer hits and everyone goes outside, the spread of COVID-19 will slow dramatically, but expect a surge when cooler weather returns and everyone goes back indoors." In actuality, I think what we're seeing is the exact opposite. As soon as the weather got hot, and everyone started going back outside, the cases exploded. People are going to beaches, bars, parks, gatherings, et cetera, and even though these are "open air" events it's being spread because people are maskless and getting way too close to each other. I think once the weather cools down we'll see a decrease in cases, because at least when people are indoors they're better at social distancing and mask-wearing.
I think it was the opposite. Where it got hot, people went inside in air conditioning.

There haven't been any cases of documented spread at an open air space, from what i've read.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.