Thread: RIP Patteeu
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 06:19 AM   #41
Kind of a mod

Pat and I had a lot of disagreements in recent years. I'm not entirely sure how he described his political leanings, but he certainly struck me as libertarian with regard to moderating. He hated that DC existed in the first place and hated that we would ban people from threads when they posted politics in the Lounge. And just in general, he basically wanted CP to run with almost zero moderation and was a frequent participant in the "gripe about the mods" thread as a result.

But there's no question that he was a far more level-headed and thoughtful person than the "DC crazies," and I can't think of a time he wasn't respectful with his criticism. A few times he even managed to convince me to see things his way.

I'll always appreciate that. And I appreciate someone having been around here for so long that they literally think about how they can tell everyone here of their passing in a way that is truly unique and yet perfectly "ChiefsPlanet" at the same time.

RIP, Pat. You'll be missed.

Last edited by DaFace; 05-01-2021 at 02:57 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote