Thread: Video Games Games That are Hard as Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 02:04 PM   #54
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I loved that game. There was a trick that made it much easier. If you didn't kill the last two "bee" ships in level two they would eventually stop firing. Kill them then, and no enemy would fire at you for the rest of the game.

I liked Double Dragon (pretty much any sidescrolling button masher honestly), Smash TV, and Operation Wolf.
I never put in enough quarters to find out. I basically went to the mall with 1 to 2 dollars and that had to last a while.

Don't remember Smash TV or Operation Wolf but Double Dragon was fun.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.