View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 09:46 AM   #1610
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I thought it was long and there was some kinda weird stuff in it, and some lazy stuff. But on the whole, I enjoyed the hell out of it. I like the de-Luke-ification of it, and the fact that we are going to move forward with Rey and Kylo.

I know people hate me for this, but Rouge One, while awesome to look at and enjoyable to me was largely fan service and was a story that didn't need to be told. This film at least is breaking away from the "look at all the Star Wars stuff you know and love" of the last...well, all of them. I found myself smiling a lot in this, and I really like the momentary team up of Kylo and Rey, but I knew that wasn't going to last and it will lead us into the next movie quite nicely.

Flame away, but I thought this was the best of the "modern iterations" of Star Wars. I'm actually looking forward to the next installment.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.