View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 08:42 AM   #1607
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yep, same here. Packed room at Arclight Hollywood, people dressed up, hooping and hollerin' when the Lucasfilm logo splashed the screen.

Little to no reaction during the film and at the end?

Silence.
About 20% of the adults in the audience was in costume. There was some group/club there giving out light-sabers to its members. Lucasfilm comes on loud roar. They cheered and clapped loudly when Snoke was killed. I didn't. My wife slapped me with a whats up, I told her he's not turned to the good side, just watch.

There was just polite applause at the end. The club members were hanging out in the lobby after the movie and they were not happy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9797.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	115592  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote