View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:35 AM   #58
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Apparently, without any kind of warning or notice, a moderator has decided to replace my signature with one of his or her own choosing.

Regrettably, while moderators have every right to do so, I also have the right to leave the board. During my almost six years on this forum, I have never changed my username, and I never engage in sig/avatar bets. Those items are a reflection of me and my thoughts, and if I cannot control them then I won't be staying.

I recognize that the signature isn't even offensive or demeaning to me or others, or in most respects a "big deal" at all, but the principle applies nonetheless.

And I'd imagine some will cheer the prospect of my departure.

Sorry to bring this up publicly, but I have no idea who the current moderators are, as I have never paid attention to any of that. In fact, this is the first time I can remember dealing with a moderator on here.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM. I'M AN IDIOT -- IGNORE THIS THREAD.

I'm going to have to read this entire thread when I have some time later on. Poor Amnorix. I love the smell of blood in the water first thing in the morning.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.