View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 10:28 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
I'm not too worried about their delays in production. I just want to have a company from the US that is seen as at least as good as Toyota is viewed, you know? Having a great warranty is nice, but being without your car leaves a mark as well, so there has to be a balance there.
I think their loaner car is a Tesla Model S P100D standard.

They pick it up and drop off the loaner.

They also have a mobile fleet that can take care of most service in the field. So they fix it in the parking lot while you're inside at your desk working.

I get it, people want to find reasons to naysay, but they are quickly running out as Tesla knocks the arguments against them out of the water.

Hell, this is what they can achieve with today's battery tech. Right now. Once every auto manufacturer in the world has gone full EV by 2025-2030, the rate at which battery tech will improve will be ridiculous. The gains of even meager battery energy density improvements are immense.

Last edited by aturnis; 11-17-2017 at 10:35 AM..
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.