View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 01:45 PM   #106
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Good luck finding him/her. Little easier to find someone at a Lions game than it is at an AFC Championship game fully packed stadium. Not to mention that guy in the link you posted bragged about it on social media, so I guess you could get lucky that way for your vengeance. Also $235 fine and some community service, seems like such a terrible punishment.

The only thing that matters is that you TRY not to let fans or anyone else point laser beams into the eyes of athletes. The fact that you seem willing to just ignore it tells me all I need to know.

But if Mahomes was interfered with because of a laser beam, I'm sure you'd want an FBI investigation.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote