View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 08:47 PM   #195
Banned

I got kicked out of A&M, and had to do three years active duty in the Army to fulfill my ROTC contract. The reason I got kicked out was for telling the truth. Everybody that told the truth got kicked out and the people that lied got to graduate and get commissioned.

What got me kicked out was this. We were at the firing range shooting our weapons, and there was this big helium balloon floating over some business, frat party or who the hell knows what. So we all start shooting at it. Lottie Dottie every damn body was shooting at it. Big investigation the one's who told the truth got kicked out. The one's who lied got to become officers.
BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.BullJunkandIron would the whole thing.