View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 09:33 AM   #27
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, he's pretty much come to the same conclusion.

He's brutally honest that his movies, particularly nowadays, are for his own amusement and his podcasting and live shows are where his passion lies.

And man does he talk, . . . I mean, these clips from shows where he gives monologues to a paying audience are one thing, but he'll podcast about anything. His 'Smod'-iverse [named because he started podcasting with filmaking partner Scott Moser, S-M-odcasts . . . ] covers everything from getting Mewes sober [literally, so long as Mewes stayed clean Kevin would show up and podcast antics between the two of them], to him getting a clergy license and officiating marriages, to talking with childhood friends about antics growing up in Jersey, to gabbing about Hollywood news [Hollywood Babbleon], to just sitting with Moser in his home office, smoking a bowl and talking about life.

There was a point a few years back where he was participating in 12-15 hours of content a week.

Not all of it is gripping [and I haven't sampled a whole lot of it], but he always has his conversational style.
Haha he did Joe Rogan's podcast. Another long talker. And my god it lasted ****ing forever.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.