View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 10:10 AM   #3155
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
You seem pretty confident that you would have rolled Bentonville in the bowl. You do realize you're 0-1 against Bentonville, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
He's 0-1 against my Mudbugs as well. We just decided to pull a pre-Mahomes Chiefs like performance in the playoffs after going 14-2 in the regular season and only having lost to two playoff teams.
Yeah, I lost to Bentonville - by 1. And then completely shredded the offensive system after Dak threw for 4.2 YPA....FOUR POINT TWO!! Smith at his worst probably never pulled that off. I was pissed and I think I went on a 5 game winning streak from there.

And the Mudbugs also beat me...by 1. And in that game I was missing both my #1 and #2 CBs, not to mention my #1 and #2 runningbacks. As well as my best defensive lineman (which really screws me up when I don't have any solid blitzing LBs to adjust to it) and my starting G. And yeah, you were missing Ekeler, but not much else. And Carson was your #1 RB who absolutely carried the load for you. Dude went off for 245 total yards and 3 TDs - you think it would've been better had Ekeler been there? I don't imagine he's beating that performance but mostly just taking touches away from it.

Yeah, I was pretty sure I could take ya. Both. Tulsa was the squad that had me worried (and possibly facing Mahomes). And sho 'nuff, he won it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.