View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 09:27 AM   #3153
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I feel like this somehow makes me even more bummed out.

This is like the Chiefs losing to the Patriots in the AFCCG in '18. I know they would've beaten the Rams had they gotten a shot at them. But they just didn't get the job done.

I know you're supposed to take satisfaction in being beaten by the eventual champion - but not when it's the semi-finals. That just makes you realize how close you were before you shit the bed.

In either event, congrats Phog. I think we can close the book on any 'best division' dialogue. Some serious firepower to deal with there.
You seem pretty confident that you would have rolled Bentonville in the bowl. You do realize you're 0-1 against Bentonville, right?
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote