View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 08:40 AM   #3151
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Woo woo!! The 1st Annual Sandbox Bowl (2018) Champion Tulsa Trojans!!

And to honor our very own KC Chiefs...(I couldn't find a ring with a T on it)

Good game Brett!
I feel like this somehow makes me even more bummed out.

This is like the Chiefs losing to the Patriots in the AFCCG in '18. I know they would've beaten the Rams had they gotten a shot at them. But they just didn't get the job done.

I know you're supposed to take satisfaction in being beaten by the eventual champion - but not when it's the semi-finals. That just makes you realize how close you were before you shit the bed.

In either event, congrats Phog. I think we can close the book on any 'best division' dialogue. Some serious firepower to deal with there. I noticed you did exactly what I've seen you do in most of your games. 3-3 game and then 3 straight TD drives.

Your boys just strafe teams. And that's a good offense, but they're also oddly inconsistent. You'll get held down for a quarter or more here and there but then pop off 24 points in a 15 minute span and all hell breaks loose. Just a difficult team to deal with - only way to beat you seems to be to force a turnover that stalls that 'run' out before it gets up to speed for you.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.