Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 02:56 PM   #1624
Shit

So we had a litter from our boxers a while back and 2 older ladies bought a pair, they are best friends and wanted puppies.

One is pretty frail and can't take care of the dog so they asked if we could take her back.

She doesnt even want her thousand dollars back. Looks like we will have another one.

I had a feeling it wouldn't work with her, we had the puppy at least six weeks after all the rest were gone because she was in the hospital. Hell we had her house broken and pretty well trained. My kids loved that one and didn't want her to go.

She still might lol i really wanted to get a male rott for my female.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.