View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #923
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Did something happen to make Sorter post considerably less? I was on quite the hiatus myself, and noticed he's hardly here anymore when I got back.
A lot of high quality football people like DJ's Left Nut and Sorter got pretty sick of each topic getting hijacked and turning into the same Alex Smith conversation that was had months before the draft. You know how bitter CP can get about things like trading for backups, and the influx of 49er fans exacerbated those tensions. Any given football thread was a potential breeding ground for that shit, and could get ignited by either side.

I don't really blame them. My posting hasn't really decreased all that much since then, but I'm far less likely to take quality football threads seriously. Sometimes I just troll, othertimes I join the muck because it's just easier.

I think this offseason will be different, though, and things will start to change. We'll have a huge assortment of draft picks, so even if Dorsey goes super conservative, we'll have a ton of stuff to talk about. It won't be so focused on one or two positions like it was last year, which then lead to the same topic of OL importance being hashed over and over again.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.