View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 07:37 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I had him as a sort of fallback option the last several months at the tail of the 1st. Wouldn't have been super stoked but wouldn't have been irritated about it either. He'd have been a lot like FAU at 32.

Getting him at 63 is ****ing aces man. That's killing it.
I had him and Jordan Morgan as my targets at 32 for OT. Getting him here is absurd, and wouldn’t happen in most drafts. You legitimately had 8-9 first round caliber tackles.

Everything just seems too easy. We’re going for a 3-peat and our two weakest positions happen to be the deepest in years and we land two potential day one starters at those spots. I almost feel like I’m playing Madden, it should not be this simple!
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote