Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 04:28 PM   #821
Immanentize The Eschaton

I finally got around to watching this. You just have to accept that Indiana Jones is old as ****. I just looked on wikipedia and it says that Jones was born in 1899. So he's 70 years old in this movie. It was OK. Nothing great but mildly entertaining. Nowhere near as good as all of the others. Other than the Temple Of Doom one. I barely remember it, other than it was a giant pile of shit. So I'll say that it was better than that one because mediocre is better than bad. Why did they use Phoebe What's-her-face? She's kind of homely with a goofy looking body. And why did they have to stick another annoying kid (with a mustache?) in there again? Meh. I hope they're done now.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote