View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 09:14 PM   #13609
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Everyone post what stock is your biggest individual holding.

I’ll go first.

PYPL as a long term position started over the past year for me.
Oh but my biggest holding is actually a tiny little canadian company that manufactures aerospace parts. I am counting on a significant bounceback in cash flows following the roller coaster ride in airplane manufacturing rates. Also the company will never trade for what its worth, so literally just a cash flow drip forever type investment. I think they had EBITDA of 250MM canadian with pre-covid but their market cap has ranged around 300MM to 450MM post-covid. Precious little debt, tangible book well above their market cap, and while they don't possess a strong moat since they do fairly commoditized manufacturing, it kinda seemed like a long-term no brainer even if the cash flow has taken forever to bounce back.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.