Thread: Video Games Games That are Hard as Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 01:39 PM   #30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
a lot of atari games were complicated like that. I had the indiana Jones RoLA game and it was a 1 player game that required two controllers to play. one controller controlled the player. the other controlled the inventory. and there was no mention of that game mechanic in the instruction book.

I think I owned that game. If I didn't, I played it at a friends house. I had no idea it took two joysticks. I remember having no clue what was going on on the screen. "Hey, is that a bullwhip?" " Nope, I'm a snake. You're dead. " I also remember Indy randomly falling Wile. E. Coyote style. It was just incomprehensible.

In fairness, I was very young and I was playing it on a tiny black and white tv.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.