Thread: Video Games Games That are Hard as Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 10:40 AM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Great soundtracks on that game.

Yep. Great game.

I haven't played any games in years, so these games may be easy for you guys.

My picks:

Ikaruga

Chakan: The Forever Man

Kid Niki Radical Ninja (later levels)

The Contra sequels. I can beat the first one easily. The later ones kick my ass.

P.S. As a kid I bought an Atari game called Swordquest (i think) at a yard sale. It was some sort of dungeon/puzzle game. You would make it through a laser maze and an item like a boot or a lamp would pop up in your inventory. No clues about what they were much less how to use them. I spent an entire summer trying to figure out WTF was going on in this game. I even bought a couple of funky controllers to see if that was the problem. 20 years later I looked the game up online - turns out it was game one in a series designed as part of a national competition and you needed a comic book published in ****ing 1982 to solve the damn thing.

P.P.S. I'm convinced that Top Gun on the NES was some sort of Cold War Ender's Game invented by the Reagan administration.

Last edited by Mennonite; 03-18-2021 at 10:57 AM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.