View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 02:21 PM   #196
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
I'm doing okay with the break up. She had changed pretty significantly over the last few months - poking me about things until she stormed off ("are you flirting with our waitress?!?"), having a lot of our activities revolve around her friends, and just general aloofness and resentment. She might have been the first to say "its over", but my patience in waiting for the old version to come back was pretty much gone.
Ah, the ol' "one foot out the door" technique.

In the long run, that's probably the best thing a SO could do for you in the event of an impending breakup.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.