View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 01:27 PM   #60
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I've seen all three episodes and it just makes me want to watch BoB again.

So far this just feels a lot like watching Memphis Belle three times.

Other than the usual fighter and flak drama, what harrowing was action is there to be had? I figure it would be a strong character film.

But so far I'm not even lightly attached to any of the characters. I really dislike that actor who played Elvis. Just feels flat as a pancake to me.

Maybe the developing story that started in this last episode will give some variety
I don't dislike the Elvis actor, but damn, I couldn't deal with the Elvis movie. Not because of him, but because of Hanks. It was like watching a film narrated by a creepy old child molesting clown with a fingernails-on-the-chalkboard voice. Ugh. I lasted about half an hour, and had I seen it in the theater I would have walked out.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.