Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 10:07 AM   #794
Most Valuable Villain

I get it. The movies and tv shows for the most part have sucked but that was almost guaranteed to happen eventually. End Game was their high point and nothing was going to be as good as that after. It's also why I haven't really watched any movies in Phase 4. Still haven't watched the new Dr. Strange movie or the new Thor movie. Watched No Way Home and thought it was great. Haven't watched a lot of the TV shows but that's more because the characters they have...don't ****ing interest me.

But did people actually think that these movies were just going to continue to be A+ movies across the board? They aren't making them for comic fan boys. They're making them for mass audiences of different genders, ages and interests. They aren't going to follow the comics to a T because that isn't going to bring in money.

Maybe I just stopped giving a shit once they hit that End Game payoff and I don't really get the hate of "Marvel movies suck now!". Then stop watching them. Find shit that you enjoy watching.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote