Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 10:00 AM   #793
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Then JPB is pretty damned clever and funny, lol.

FTR, I completely get the point he's making about the multiverse angle, but I don't really care about that. I actually dig it, even if it's a cheat code for the writers. What I do agree with is the storytelling has gone to shit since the Ragnarok/Infinity War/Endgame wrap up of Phase 3. That's one hell of a high standard to have to match going forward with every single item they're putting out, but some of this shit has been just that - shit.

Have a better product and nobody is going to care about the machinations of the overall storyline, imo. Just be good and entertaining.
I meant more along the lines of him droning on for 15 ****ing minutes with nothing but word filler while thinking that his opinion is somehow more important than anyone else's.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote