Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 09:59 AM   #792
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Razorfist is what I assume JustPassingBy acts like when anyone ever asks him his opinion on movies.
Then JPB is pretty damned clever and funny, lol.

FTR, I completely get the point he's making about the multiverse angle, but I don't really care about that. I actually dig it, even if it's a cheat code for the writers. What I do agree with is the storytelling has gone to shit since the Ragnarok/Infinity War/Endgame wrap up of Phase 3. That's one hell of a high standard to have to match going forward with every single item they're putting out, but some of this shit has been just that - shit.

Have a better product and nobody is going to care about the machinations of the overall storyline, imo. Just be good and entertaining.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.