Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 12:04 PM   #781
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige announced the company will be cutting back on Disney+ shows following a disastrous 2022 that saw none of their shows crack the top 15 streaming shows.

Nielsen revealed their Top 15 Streaming Programs of 2022 back in January and only three Disney+ programs cracked the list: Encanto, Bluey, and The Simpsons...

Quote:
...In a wide-ranging interview with Entertainment Weekly, Feige revealed the company would be cutting back on their Disney+ programming.

Feige said, “We want Marvel Studios and the MCU projects to really stand out and stand above. So, people will see that as we get further into Phase 5 and 6. The pace at which we’re putting out the Disney+ shows will change so they can each get a chance to shine.”

When asked if he would be spacing them out or putting out fewer shows per year, he responded, “Both, I think.”

Later in the interview he would reveal, “I think when we are doing about eight projects a year — and again, I said this is going to shift a little bit — they all have to be different. They all have to stand apart and stand alone and be different from one another.”...

Kevin Feige Reveals Marvel Will Cut Back On Disney+ Shows After No Marvel Series Cracked The Top 15 Streaming Shows Of 2022
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.