View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 09:01 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Thats insane. IM guessing these will be hour long episodes then and not the 30-35 minute format?
I don't know because no one has confirmed it to me yet. As I've mentioned, it's tough to get "inside info" when I'm not Face-to-Face with people because no one is risking an electronic trail because it would mean the loss of their job if found out.

What I do know is that all of the new Disney+ Marvel & Star Wars series won't be hampered or cornered by Run Time. If it takes 35 minutes to tell the story, it'll be 35 minutes. If it takes 55 minutes to tell the story, it'll be 55 minutes.

I greatlly prefer that method of storytelling over the exact 22 or 38 minute format because often times, a full story can't be told with those type of restrictions and it limits the director, actors and screenwriters.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote