View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #3909
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't know if girls really care about Teslas. I only get guys that look like Lewdogs trying to talk to me about the car when I stop somewhere.

I've been with my gal for going on 9 years, I could drive an old beat up Ford Pinto and she wouldn't GAF. Probably just a fun waste of money.

Can you have a midlife crisis in your 30's? I think thats whats going on.
I got my first 500SLC in my 30's Wife was the same way. I think she really liked my Scout ll awesome car.

I don't have a pic but this is the same car

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.