View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 10:24 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The really cool thing about those guys, having read several interviews... is that they never set out to be Led Zeppelin

But the band itself just had that love for old school blues rock, then they added that singer... and it naturally morphed into a Zep II thing, even if they kinda try to downplay it during interviews

Compared to what passes as 'rock n roll' these days, I love them... their hearts in the right place for sure
I was at the gym the first time I heard them come on, I heard what sounded like the trademark Robert Plant wail. I dropped what I was doing to Shazam them, thinking it was a Zep song I had miraculously never heard before.

You're exactly right, their heart's in the right place. It's not like some cheap imitation. They're pulling from the same blues rock influences Zep did, and they do a great job. Just coincidence in the vocals
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli