View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 10:19 PM   #27
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornstock View Post
I've become a big fan of these guys, their sound is very Led Zeppelin-y. The lead singer has uncanny resemblance to Robert Plant in his vocals.

Their newest album is much better than their last from a technical perspective, the lead guitar is clearly trying to capture his inner Jimmy Page.
The really cool thing about those guys, having read several interviews... is that they never set out to be Led Zeppelin

But the band itself just had that love for old school blues rock, then they added that singer... and it naturally morphed into a Zep II thing, even if they kinda try to downplay it during interviews

Compared to what passes as 'rock n roll' these days, I love them... their hearts in the right place for sure

The coolest part isnt that they're doing it, its that there is still an audience for great rock like that... it gives me faith in our youngsters
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote