Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 05:26 PM   #9
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Yep, and your hunger melts away. My problem is I like beer so I'll do Keto for 30 days and doing great but then I have some beer and then two weeks later I'm still on beer . the cycles suck. So again I'm starting Keto tomorrow. Always after football season.
I know I love beer too but I am taking a hiatus from it... I got lazy with my Blood Glucose numbers and don't want to be a ticking time bomb... This shit killed my Mom, she got so bad she had a toe amputated in the Dr's office that was so dead they didn't even have to numb her foot... Even though I have had the shit for 11 years, I have suffered no complications from it to date
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.