View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #305
Veteran

They called me "Tripod" in college.

And I lie a lot.

Seriously, thou, the avg size of 5" seems a bit on the low side. I have seen my share of dicks from showering in men's locker rooms for sports/college dorms/military. All were soft, thus hard to say. Temp has is a big factor in flaccid size. Have you ever jumped into one of those cold springs on the Current river. Crap, a green bean is bigger then me! I have never seen a live stiff dick, other then mine. I am assuming that most of us are of similar backgrounds.

Thus the question at hand for comparison sake, who has had experience with hard dicks on CP?

Time to step up ladies. Because inquiring minds wanna know. What are your experiences?

BTW, this is one of the reasons I lurk on CP...this should be voted into the Hall of Classics. Much entertainment value here. One of the few threads that I have read all pages.

Last edited by Holladay; 03-04-2015 at 07:55 PM..
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.