Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 09:06 PM   #513
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Recheck your addition of the repo. Usually it's a misspelling of the repo address.

If you're looking for a cheap media solution more reliable than the free sources, I'd really recommend a Furk subscription to go along with Incursion. If you can afford ~$6/mth for a Furk membership, the Incursion plugin provides really great performance at the moment. It incorporates your individual Furk API key, which makes requests faster. No buffering. It's not perfect, but it's really fast and it manages your shows for you. You need Paypal to pay. Basically Netflix for everything via Kodi, plus you get access to any software/music/any digital media on the side via any other device. If you have any questions let me know. I've gotten several others here on to Furk.
$6/month? It's looking like $11usd/month now.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.