View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 12:44 PM   #109
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Which of the top WRs have the best hands? It bugs me that I can't find stats around drops for college players.

Obviously speed and shiftiness have historically been critical factors for success in the Mahomes-led offense. With our new elite defense, however, I wonder if Veach & co. are thinking about placing a higher emphasis on avoiding drops just to keep the chains moving.

Seems our achilles heel this year was Toney, MVS & JWatson drops. Sure, the latter two made big splash plays for us, but as far as being consistently sure-handed, they weren't all that. Hell, even Rice had drops in the first half of the year.

If we had glue-hands at the WR spots and give up a little bit of speed, that might serve us best.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.