View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 07:53 PM   #89
MVP

The reason I opted not to put Darius Robinson in my mocks after I said I might and DJ shot me down, is that I really think he's a pro DE and maybe ideally suited as a 3-4 DE at that. I think we'd be asking him to put on 25-30 pounds to really play DT for us. I just couldn't bring myself to see him as a great schematic fit unless you're 100% throwing in the towel on FAU. I'd be all-in if we didn't take FAU last year. I think we might see Orhororo climb boards later and Brugler already has him going at 43 so my dream in the 2nd is getting less and less likely too.

As for this: 1.32: Trade to Arziona for 2.35, 3.71, 5.160, 7.221...

I don't think you're getting that 3rd in that trade. In fact, I'll just say you absolutely aren't. Looking at a Rich Hill model, you're about spot on with 2.35, 5.160, and 7.221 to make that drop. The Jaguars went from 33 to 27 in 2022 for a 4th and a 6th. Best case is you probably get a 5th and 6th.

I think a 1st is pretty rich for trading Sneed. I've talked about how rare round 1 pick trades are for CBs. I had my trade valued at a 2nd and 3rd with the swap of 1sts and a 2nd going to KC. I felt I might be a little high myself with that.

I'd love to see a re-work with you being a little less overzealous on the trade valuations.

I can say this though, if we had that draft I'd be jumping for joy.

No complaints on FA other than these 2 things: I don't see any way this franchise is letting Tommy walk and I don't think we'd bring in Tart with his apparent issues either but you never know. I like Tart as a player but there's alot there to digest. Moving on from Tommy may seem like a good play from a cap perspective, but we're really talking about saving about 1.2m in year 1 in reality. It's chump change to maintain consistency holding for Butker and he is a pretty freakin good punter.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.