Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 07:17 AM   #180
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I started another fast yesterday. Last meal was Friday afternoon. Just going to go three days unless I feel really awesome at the end then maybe 4 or 5 days. Drinking water only with a little pink himalayan salt once daily. Multivitamin +potassium and magnesium.
Admittedly, I don't know shit about dieting, but fasting for four or five days doesn't sound ideal.

Why not just restrict your caloric intake to, like, 1200 calories a day or something? Give yourself a four to six hour window to eat so you can still fast if it makes you feel better.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.